x

Flowers and Wedding Colours

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Flowers and Wedding Colours

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Kurtz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m having trouble deciding what colours and flowers to use.

I have decided I want to use babys breath for the bouquets for the bridesmaids and flowers in the chapel and at the reception, but I am undecided for my own bouquet whether to have babys breath as well or to have babys breath and sunflowers.

My wedding colours are navy, gold and white.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi Tash,

Will you have other flowers besides baby’s breath in the ceremony and reception arrangements?

I think you should opt for something different to your bridesmaids, but I’d be weary of sunflowers if you’re not using them elsewhere. What about a different white flower, you could have a bouquet that features just one type of bloom and have it tied with a gold or navy ribbon.

Set-up some time with your chosen florist and get their suggestions, I’m sure they have some ideas for you!

Here’s some more tips for you: http://wed-u.com/wedding-flowers-and-where-to-start/

Karen xx

Definitely different to your bridesmaids, colorful bouquet with all your wedding colors could have a try.:)

thanks everyone for the tips.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers