x

Flower girl Dress Help!

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Flower girl Dress Help!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lynn Jones 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey Ladies! 
    We’re having our gorgeous neice in our wedding party as  flower girl. By the time the wedding comes around she will be almost 6yo. 
    I’m struggling to find a dress for her that isnt the usual, boring plain white with coloured sash. My gown is a long lace bodice with boat neck line, and princess style flare. My bridesmaids have a lave v neck with shoulder caps, and now i want my flower girl to have something a bit lacier and not so harsh looking. It’s just soo hard to find what I want!
    As for colours i’m open to her wearing a pastel pink/pastel rainbow/ivory/white etc but as long as it is a bit vintage looking and not too much like a holy communion dress. 
     Any links/suggestions etc would be appreciated so much! 
    <3

Tash M

Hi Jess,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. If you are not up for the same usual and boring dress, consider having your flower girls’ dress custom made. Check out ELIGANTI at http://www.eliganti.com/. They do bridal, bridesmaids and formal dresses as well as custom made dresses. With custom made dresses, you can tell them what you want and they will make it. I have used them and my friend has used them as well for her wedding dress & bridal party dresses. Will recommend them. All the best with your wedding :)

good luck to you,Jess

try vividress then

Lynn Jones

You mean you want a wedding flower dress? Ok, you can just take a look here: http://www.bellasdress.com/pleasant-tulle-sleeveless-straps-princess-flower-girl-dress-with-paillette-pd5597111.html , wedding flower dresses below is light blue, but you can choose your color on the color chart. Remember to ask them if there is a big color gap.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers