x

First Look – before the ceremony

Home Forums The Knot Help First Look – before the ceremony

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EmeraldBride 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrs.to.be

Hi ladies, 
    Is anyone thinking of, doing or done a “first look” with the groom before the ceremony? 
    I’ve seen some images of this moment, and read about it and it seems so beautiful, sharing a moment with your FH before you walk down the aisle. 
    I’m just wondering how you coordinate it at a venue as well? Without any guest seeing (ceremony & reception at the same venue). 
    Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks! :) :)

Hi MrsTB, my boyfriend and I aren’t engaged yet but we’re considering a winter wedding in New Zealand in a couple years time. Since all the guests will be there at least the night before, and we’re likely to be staying at the same accommodation, I’m actually considering a celebratory breakfast with everyone before we have to start getting ready for the afternoon ceremony. Also I’ve heard getting some photos done before the ceremony are great and save so much stress after the ceremony when you have the guests waiting on you. However, the one thing I am sticking to is not letting him see the dress, so the pre-ceremony pictures will probably be in a nice coloured gown, and then walking down the aisle will be the first look he gets at me in the dress so there’s still an element of surprise.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers