x

DYI Brides & Grooms – On the day and wedding planner help??

Home Forums The Knot Help DYI Brides & Grooms – On the day and wedding planner help??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LyssLoveCol 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

amydave

Hi DYI brides and grooms, i was wondering if any of you have used an on the day coordinator and if so, what they did and if you found them useful?
    I was also wondering if anyone had used the services of a wedding planner? Not for the full process but more as a helper? (if this exists). I want to plan my wedding myself but want to have a stress free day so was looking in to on the day help and want to know if its worth it. I also want to do most of the lead up planning  but im sure there are sone things that i will need help with and would like to enagage a wedding planner but not for everything….has anyone done this?
    Thanks

Liesel

I have asked a friend of mine who I trust completely as she is a stage manager by trade to be my on the day wedding coordinator. She was thrilled to be asked. I am in the same boat as you. I want to plan myself but dont want to be stressed with the little things on the day.

I’m having a “destination wedding” sort of, so I’m paying her accomodation for the night. I know thats not what you were asking but it throws another idea out there.

i am having a cooridinator and she is just AMAZING !!!! i love her to bits already and our wedding is still 9 months away… she has packages for as little or as much as you want help with (ie. on the day package only) that might be more suited for the budget… you could just get someone as the one the day cooridinator ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers