x

DIY Save The Dates are doing my head in!!

Home Forums DIY weddings DIY Save The Dates are doing my head in!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trash can 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We’re making our own using iron-on-transfer and timber discs.  We’ve used iron on transfer on timber for other projects with no worries at all.  This time around, bits of the paper are good and stuck and shredding off like cheap stickers.  Some of the discs have come out well, some were total write-offs, and some are in between.  Not something I am very happy sending out, but how many packets of transfer paper do we have to buy to redo, redo, redo?  There are only 40 discs.  About 20 so far done are good enough.  8 are a bit dodgy and the other 12 we have to redo.  My question – though some of the dodgier ones could probably be sent to those we know won’t come, it does seem a bit rude to send them dodgy ones
      Howimportant are they, really?  These discs will have magnets stuck to the back, meant to go on people’s fridges.  I want everything to be perfect, naturally.  My other half is OVER making them, and I am on the verge of throwing in the towel and doing a basic paper printout. It was meant to be a simple project, from past experience. However, the ones that turned out well look absolutely fantastic.  
    Gah!!

<p>Done nice job. Like it.</p>

trash can

That’s interesting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers