x

Destination Wedding Ideas

Home Forums Your location Destination Wedding Ideas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ava Hester Morgan 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paws09

Hi,
    My fiance and I have been engaged for a couple of years and are now getting to the point where we would like to plan our wedding. We are planning for a destination wedding with only our parents, sisters and a couple of close friends, around 10 people. We are saving for a house and so are on a little bit of a budget, but are turning this into our honeymoon as well. My fiance mentioned Thailand, and I have thought about Malta as my father is from there and I am about to get my citizenship but wondered if anyone had any other locations in mind, or if anyone had any information about weddings in Malta, such as prices etc as I can find priced for Thailand  but not Malta.

Well Thailand is a pretty good country for a sweet wedding. Have you seen the Hangover II? Stewart’s wedding was held in a resort in Thailand and it was really pretty. 
    About Malta, I found this website that could help you . .Maybe. . Just give it a try. 

http://flyawaybride.com/malta-destination-wedding-guide/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers