x

Destination wedding games

Home Forums Honeymoons & destination weddings Destination wedding games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ava Hester Morgan 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bec87

I fellow knotties! FH and I are getting married in Fiji next year, and our guests are flying in from all over Australia. I was thinking the other day about how most of them have never met each other and though about having a ‘wedding fun day’ the day before, so they can all get acquainted. Given that our wedding is not on the mainland, our options to buy things there are limited. Apart from a quiz game about Ryan and I, and keeping in mind we would have to take everything we need with us, what sort of games should we have to get everyone acquainted and having fun together? 

HappyG

You could try using multimedia such as apps or websites; design a quiz or game and they can access it from anywhere, plus there’s nothing to transport. You could do a digital scavenger hunt where they have an app with riddles that lead to GPS markers, and little games and prizes at each one they find in person, with bonus points for teaming up.

I know this may sound silly but I always though charades work best in terms of acquainting different persons. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers