x

Couture Bridal in Sydney

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Couture Bridal in Sydney

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tracey Hebert 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    I’m looking for high end bridal couture gown for my wedding and wanted to know if anyone can recommend some designers or places where I can find these. I’m looking to spend around $8,000- $10,000
    Thanks so much :)
    Jo

Hi Jo,
    Try out J’aton, Joanna Johnson, Philippa Galasso, Steven Kaillil. They are all AMAZING! All high end couture. The gowns I tried on at these places were out of this world amazing. I’m sure you’ll love them all.
    Have fun!

Thank you so much Janet! That sounds great. I’ll try them out! I’m so excited to start looking for my dress!

<p>Hi Jo,</p>
    <p>We are based in Paddington Five Ways (Moira Hughes Couture ) and create each individual gown to suit a brides needs in Parisian laces and the finest silks.</p>
    <p>You would be more than welcome in our boutique and we are currently offering appointments with the designer!</p>
    <p>Hope to see you there,</p>
    <p>Sarah</p>

I made my designer bridal gown from Betty Browne. Cuts, finishes and designs they provide is hard to find anywhere in Australia.
    http://www.bettybrowne.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers