x

cost of photographers ?

Home Forums The Knot Help cost of photographers ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappyG 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i’m just wondering how much you are paying for photographers (if you are having them) @ your wedding ? and what you get included in the cost ?
    i’m trying to justify the cost (as they are so expensive !!!) but having great photos to me is really important… more so than a dress so i’m cutting back on other areas to go towards the photography instead…
    : ))

HappyG

To be honest I think it depends a lot on what sort of style you are looking for and finding the right fit for you. Having a photographer that you feel listens, makes you feel comfortable and captures what you feel is important to you on the day is more important than the pricetag. Be willing to pay extra what you really want, because you won’t get a re-do (well, fingers crossed you won’t).

Some photographers will be willing to work with you to create a better and cheaper tailored package deal if they know you’re a little tight on funds but really love their work. It will just take a lot of discussion, and a good understanding of the contract.Depending on what you want, deals can include the photographers, lighting rigs, filters, photoshopping, digital copies of the photos, hard copies in various sizes and quality, a photo album/book (or multiple, some with more pics than others even) and some may even allow the printing of one or more on a canvas.

You will regret having bad photos that don’t reflect your day more than buying coloured napkins for a few extra $ per packet or having to give up one of the bridesmaids gifts. People won’t be looking so much at the little things as they will the happy couple.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers