x

Convertible bridesmaid dresses… I need your help!

Home Forums Dresses & fashion Convertible bridesmaid dresses… I need your help!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ErinPM 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ErinPM

My fellow knotties I need your help! 
    I have 4 fabulous bridesmaids who all mean the world to me and I have found the most amazing dresses for them, Lucy & Loo convertible dresses! I have one myself and absolutely recommend them to everyone, they are fabulous and flattering on all shapes and sizes!
    im not sure how many of my fellow brides have come across these dresses but they are amazing! They allow all of your girls match whilst wearing beautiful dresses in one of 50+ styles making sure they are able to find a style they feel as fabulous wearing as they look on your big day! My girls are thrilled at the idea of wearing them… And wearing them again and again after the wedding!
    Now I have entered a competition to win these dresses for my girls (and to save some much needed $), the competition is won by the bride with the most votes and I really need your help for some extra votes! If you could spare a moment to vote for me that would be amazing! This is your link to the voting page. The link should work on both PC and most smart phones, voting will only take you a minute and I would be so grateful to each and everyone of you! http://a.pgtb.me/TmLhjb“>http://a.pgtb.me/TmLhjb Here’s how to Vote:Follow the link listed above or go to facebook.com/lucyandloo.com.au and find the VOTE button at top of the page. ‘Like’ the Lucy and Loo Facebook Page to reveal the contestantsFind the Bride-to-be You want to Vote for (ME – Erin M)Tick the Box on the top right of my photoThere is only one vote for person so if you could share it with your family and friends to help me out that would be amazing!I hope you can help and good luck to you all with your big day, it’s an amazing time!!Erin M xo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers