x

Ceremony and Reception Setup and Packup

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Ceremony and Reception Setup and Packup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqui90 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,I have recently been a DIY bride and can tell you it is definitely the way to go! It is so much fun sourcing all the items for the wedding and at the end knowing that you had a large part in creating your dream day, not outsourcing it to a styling company.I did have an issue with my venue where they wouldn’t set up my DIY items or pack it down and this is common with a lot of weddings at wineries, barns, private properties ect. I came across this cute company called storytime weddings they offer different levels of packages to pick up all your DIY items and set them up for you on the day, they also offer pack up options. I can’t recommend them more highly, they set up everything the way I wanted on the day (keeping in mind they offer a pre wedding consultation to ensure you are both on the same page).I also think they are really reasonably priced, for not having the hassle of doing it myself the morning of the wedding or relying on family and friends to do a half job.Here is their website http://www.storytimeweddings.com and they are on instagram and facebook as well.Thought it might be some help to all the DIY brides out there, it seems to be a popular way to go these days!!Good luck!

Jacqui90

<p>Thanks for sharing! I am really worried about this as we will be having our own books on the tables and we want them back so wasn’t sure how it would work logistically with setting them up and getting them back, whether he and/or I would need to go set up or what. Do you know if they are Australia wide or just Victoria?</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers