x

Celebrant Recommendations – Melbourne

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Celebrant Recommendations – Melbourne

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  raegirl88 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

raegirl88

Hi All
    My fiance and I are getting married in March next year and I am currently looking for a celebrant in the Melbourne area. I don’t really know where to start as there are soooooo many online!! Does anybody know/recommend anyone they have seen in action or are using for their wedding?
    We will be getting married at the reception venue and as my fiance is Sri Lankan we will be incorporating a few of his cultural traditions into the ceremony; so need a celebrant who is open to this.
    We don’t want someone too religous focused as we have 2 very different religions (my family is catholic and his family is buddhist) so we just want to be able to respect the 2 cultures in a nice modern ceremony.
    Also – when organise meetings with celebrants what are the questions I need to ask?
    Finally, what type of prices do they charge? What is the kind of standard rate for a celebrant? Our ceremony will run for about 30-40 mins…
    Is anyone able to help?
    Thanks!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers