x

Celebrant recommendation – Melbourne

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Celebrant recommendation – Melbourne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  margot barber 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Beep580

I’ve now been married for 1 month and we had the most amazing day! I don’t normally write reviews or on forums but our celebrant for our wedding was so outstanding I just had to tell other brides-to-be!
    We went with a Melbourne celebrant called Sally Hughes. Our ceremony was amazing and I can’t recommend Sally enough. She is young, vibrant, friendly and great to work with. She made our ceremony personal, heartfelt, relaxed and with a few jokes….it was exactly what we wanted. Sally puts in so much time and effort making sure the ceremony is perfect, she really got to know my husband and I and you could tell in the ceremony. We had so many guests comment about how fantastic our ceremony and Sally was saying it was the best ceremony they had been to!

raegirl88

Hi

Are you able to pass on contact details for Sally (website/email/phone)? I am in the process of hunting for a celebrant and recommended celebrants would make it so much easier!

Thanks!

Hi Beep580!  I’ve had a look at Sally’s website and she looks great!  Can you tell me what her fee was? 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers