x

Can you recommend a Napoleon Perdis makeup artist in Sydney?

Home Forums Beauty – hair & makeup Can you recommend a Napoleon Perdis makeup artist in Sydney?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arietta 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Any ladies know of a napoleon makeup artist or used one? Can you please give me details? 

HappyG

You can contact Napoleon Perdis directly or enquire at things like wedding and/or make-up artistry compettitions and expos, with other people and organisations that use make-up artists and online.

If you’re willing to travel to them, you can go to a Napoleon Perdis store directly, David Jones/Myer are a great option because you can shop around other well-known make-up brands and use their services as well as ask for recommendations.

Arietta

Where are you located? I am a makeup artist and I have a wide variety of friends who are also that use a range of products (I can give you some contacts). When using a makeup artist usually they dont stick to one brand. If you specifically want Napoleon you need to go to one of their stores. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers