x

buying a wedding dress online

Home Forums Dresses & fashion buying a wedding dress online

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  stacey hazell 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone, I have been planning a wedding on a budget and was very sceptical about buying a wedding dress online. I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it and my dress arrived 2 months later EXACTLY AS I’D ASKED. I went through an Etsy store called MermaidBridal and had it custom made to my measurements. You can also buy standard sizes but I figured, I may as well get it made to size in the hopes that no alterations would be needed. It was a good choice because the dress fits perfectly! The store owner is helpful and is able to understand English very well. You can choose from their designs, or send in pics of another dress you like. Like I said, if you’re on a budget, it’s a great option. The lining is excellent and the stitch work is also great. My dress is as good as everything I tried on in bridal stores at home (Sunshine Coast). The dress I liked in store was $1400 and I got mine for $550 all up including postage. I hope this helps :) I wish I could figure out how to post a pic haha.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers