x

budget dresses

Home Forums Dresses & fashion budget dresses

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  candy dan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

concesa

Hi,

I am doing a research on how you brides want your wedding dresses. I am married but never had a wedding like yours. I m not a fashionista or party goer  either, in short I have my own world in my work room. I am a dressmaker and I love making dresses preferrably bridal and evening dresses. My question is would you prefer to buy expensive designer wedding dresses for your wedding and pay a lot of money  or would you buy a budget wedding dress as good quality  and as stunning as the designer one but maybe only 30 per cent of the amount of the designers dress. I hope to hear from you brides soon.

Bec87

I am one if those girls who doesn’t want to spend a fortune on the dress. I don’t see the sense in spending thousands and thousands of dollars on a dress for one day, when you can get gorgeous dresses under $1000. Ild rather spend less on a gorgeous dress and have more for the reception. 

I bought a “designer” dress, but it was from the ready to wear/less expensive line (under $2000).  I would have happily bought a less expensive dress if I could have found one with the amazing beading/embroidery detail that my dress has, but I haven’t seen anything even remotely comparable in either budget or couture gowns.

I am however somewhat wary about buying dresses online from overseas, especially when most websites only show pictures of the original designer’s dress that the online store uses as “inspiration”.  If I can’t see a picture of the actual dress (including the finer detail such as any lace, beading, close up of the fabric) before I make the purchase, I will not buy it.

concesa

Thank you so much girls for the reply. In just a month all the  brides I worked with, they are all into a less expesive dress not because they can’t afford but its because they don’t want to spend too much on a dress for one day. But they don’t mind driving 3.5 hours just for a less expensive dress. 

candy dan

i prefer the second method,budget wedding dress as the same quality as the designer dress.the most two important key of one wedding dress are the price and quality,if you can design one dress the same as designer dress,but only a little momey to pay,i will choose yours 100%.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers