x

Brissy bride, Melbourne venue. Help??

Home Forums Your location Brissy bride, Melbourne venue. Help??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy F 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

renaa

Hi all. I live in Brisbane and looking to get married in Melbourne. I’ve never been there so I don’t know what to excepct. Looking for a country style wedding venue/ ceremony location. By the looks of things I’ll need to have the reception in a restaurant as we only have 10 people in the whole wedding. Can anyone recommend a ceremony location, a restaurant for the reception( seafood and steaks are a must) and accommodation for about 3-4 nights?? Thanks :)

mrs.to.be

Hi Renaa, 
    You should check out Vines Restaurant(http://www.vinesrestaurant.com.au/), its in the Yarra Valley (can get some incredible photos!). There is no accomodation on site, but there is plenty of accomodation locally. There is an upstairs private dining room as well. 
    Hope this helps! :) x

Jeremy F

/* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    mso-style-parent:””;
    mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
    mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
    mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
    line-height:107%;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:11.0pt;
    mso-bidi-font-size:14.0pt;
    font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”;
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hey Renaa,
    I am from a small town Shepparton. I recently attended a wedding event in Melbourne of one of my closest friends. The venue was awesome. Well, that was about my experience. Coming back to your question. I did a bit of research and found a good website for you. http://www.alistguide.com.au/listing/results.php?category_id=422&location=s_2&venue_type=423&event_format=5
    Good luck and do share your photos and experience with us. Wish you a happy married life in advance!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers