x

Bridesmaid fashion help!

Home Forums Guests & the bridal party Bridesmaid fashion help!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mikel Bruns 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

miss.kitty

I’ve chosen the dresses for my bridesmaids but I’m stuck on shoes! They’re wearing cream, floor length sheath dresses with a sweetheart neckline, but here’s the catch- we’re getting married late summer on a farm, so we need something that won’t sink in the grass. I hate peeptoes, but the girls aren’t fussed… help!Dress will look similar to this:http://www.sofiabridal.com.au/media/6125/j1002_cream_big.jpgThanks!

Jayo

No real suggestion for shoes but I’ve seen a cute image of a ceremony where each member of the bridal party stood on a wooden love heart (made of MDF I think)… very cute and saves that awkward sinking and pulling each heel out of the dirt throughout the ceremony. 

HappyG

I’ve seen people using stones or steps to stop sinking feet, I’d suggest flats (Or short heels with little guards on the bottom). A ballet flat or pretty flat sandal will be comfortable, easy to walk in, and will prevent sinking and tripping.

I also hate peep-toes, so personally I will be looking at closed-toe shoes (plus it means you don’t have to stress about pedicures) and there are plenty of options out there, flats can also be bought cheaply in a huge range of styles from places like Kmart (because in a long dress, who will notice or care?).

After wearing this bridesmaids [url=http://www.showpo.com/]dresses[/url], its very important to handle it carefully. Many things are to be considered alsong with it such as which type of footwear to be wore along with it and many more.

After wearing this bridesmaids dresses , its very important to handle it carefully. Many things are to be considered alsong with it such as which type of footwear to be wore along with it and many more.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers