x

Bridesmaid Dresses – Where to go shopping in Melbourne?

Home Forums The Knot Help Bridesmaid Dresses – Where to go shopping in Melbourne?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  amanda wong 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone!
    Need some help on where to go shopping for bridesmaid dresses! 
    I’m planning a shopping day for my bridesmaids and I and I need some help on what areas in Melbourne have a lot of dress, evening wear, formal or bridal shops.
    I don’t have a massive budget, probably max of $150/$200. Does anyone know where my bridesmaids and I can start looking, know of any areas in Melbourne with dress shops within my budget?

kez4376

Hi gracebarcmelb! Have you checked out Review? They have some cute dresses (if you’re after something around knee length). I’ve found some gorgeous little black dresses for my girls and luckily for me they’re on special for only $139 each! Good luck!

olivia23

Swish 
    vivid

how much time have you left for your wedding?and have you decided your wedding dress?for contronal budget,you can try to shop them online,great many of professional wedding dresses sites you can find for your choice.such as davidaldress,dressilyme and others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers