x

Bridal Shower Registry?

Home Forums Gifts & registry Bridal Shower Registry?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MiriamLee 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Knotties,
    For our wedding we are doing a wishing well but I have no idea whether or not I should do a registry just for my bridal shower? Will people think that’s rude or will it help people get me something? I don’t want to do lingerie party because my bra size is really hard to find and expensive and I don’t think anyone would bring cash/vouchers to a bridal shower? When we get married we would have been living together for 2 years and so we don’t need a whole lot (just an update on our cheap stuff).

Thoughts & Suggestions?

alsgirl

So many question marks! I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to ask. I’d suggest that you have a wishing well at the wedding, and presents at the shower. I wouldn’t have a registry at a shower (or at a wedding but that’s just me). Perhaps just suggest to a few close friends that you’d really like XXXXX and be happy with what everyone else at the shower brings

MiriamLee

Hi Knotties,
    Just be practical and informed your friends about your concern. Doing a registry may not be suited about your concern.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers