x

Are you attending a bachelorettes this year?

Home Forums Guests & the bridal party Are you attending a bachelorettes this year?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Athena Zelandonii 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Will you be attending a hens night or bachelorettes event in 2014?  I would love to photograph this event, as part of my Honours year university project. There would be no charges, and should you wish to have a copy of any images produced this will be done for free.

Athena Zelandonii is from Griffith University, and is conducting a photographic research project as part of an Honours degree at Queensland College of Art. She hopes to learn about women’s experiences celebrating an upcoming marriage, and how they interact in those spaces and times with the women around them. What can we learn about modern, Australian women in the context of a traditional celebration of womanhood and sexuality?

In return for access granted to photograph for my research, you will also be provided with a collection of photos burnt to a disc, commemorating the celebration. This offer of free services is open to anyone on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, or in Brisbane.
    If you have any questions at all, please contact me by email at athenaaurora@hotmail.com.au, or via the forum messaging services :) Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible if you’re interested in taking part.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers