x

Anyone looking for a gorgeous Melbourne venue October 2017?

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Anyone looking for a gorgeous Melbourne venue October 2017?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christain Gornall 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Erica Chan

So… we’ve found a gorgeous venue in Melbourne. It’s called Quat Quatta: an old Victorian mansion that has won awards for its catering and service, sits up to 150 in an intimate space with a dancefloor and is simply beautiful.

Unfortunately, we’ve had to change our date, so our original spot of 14th October 2017 (for a lunchtime reception and/or ceremony) is now free! So I thought if anyone is tearing out their hair trying to find something that hasn’t yet been booked out for next October, here’s one! You can check out their site at http://www.quatquatta.com.au/.

Oh! Thanks for giving such a wonderful information regarding the gorgeous venue. I went through this website and it really provides a great help. Actually, one of my friends is looking for the wedding venue. So, I am gonna recommend this place to him. We were also in search of comedian who can able to entertain guests, but later on, we find the best comedian in Melbourne.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers