x

Anyone getting Married at Villa Vivante in Coffs Harbour??

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details Anyone getting Married at Villa Vivante in Coffs Harbour??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Samantha Elliot 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Girls, i’m looking into villa vivante for ceremony and reception, just wondering if anyone else is booked into getting married there and how much its looking at costing them?? thank you xx

Hi Camille

I’ve looked into it.  The pics look amazing!  We’ve been looking far and wide and can’t find anything else like it.   We’ve looked at Byron also, but the houses there are much more expensive.  We also like the idea of not having a stock standard ‘function/hotel’ style wedding.

When you have a wedding there, you have to use their wedding coordinator/planner (Lauren) which is an additional $2K.  Although we wouldn’t usually have a planner, once we spoke to her, we realised it would be really helpful coming from Sydney.  We don’t have contacts and she can help recommend all the best people.  She also attends the night to make sure it all goes well.  She was really nice and had some great ideas.

The house itself was costing $1,300 per night.  I think it slept close to 14.  You have to take a minimum 3 nights.  We are still deciding.  It is a lot of money, but we are leaning towards it!  It looks so glamorous! We are hoping to go up there next couple of weeks.

Have you been there Camille?  Would love to know what you thought!

Cheers,
    Sam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers