x

2 months out and I hate it! Now what?

Home Forums DIY weddings 2 months out and I hate it! Now what?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bec2013 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mialeigh

So Its two months out and I’ve spent the past 12 months compiling bits and pieces to DIY my centrepieces. Today I put them all together and I hate them. They are what I envisioned, but actually seeing it, it looks tacky and cheaply done (after hundreds of dollars) and while I keep trying to tell myself the the wedding is not about the centrepieces, all I can picture myself being at the reception and cringing everytime I look at a table. Ugh!
    Has anyone else ever been in this situation? What did you do?

Bec2013

It could be the stress that is making you hate them. Don’t look at them for a week, then see if you like them. If you still hate them, maybe you can alter them in some way to make it better? Get your bridesmaids and mum to look too. Can you post some photos (or link to them) so we can offer suggestions? If nothing can be done, you might have to look at changing them completely :(

mialeigh

Thanks Bec – great idea to just leave it and come back in a week or so. *breathes*

Bec2013

Let us know how you go :)

mialeigh

Have left it for some time, and have tweaked it a bit so I am happy as it is now. All is good :)

Bec2013

Yay :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers