- 1/7 Sydney Avenue
Barton ACT 2600
Dear Bride & Groom,
I bet you’re getting very excited about getting married, and perhaps you have started to get a little overwhelmed at all the organising and planning involved in preparing for your perfect day?
You’re not alone, I know how you feel. I felt the same when I had to plan my day, but I found it was all worth while in the end (and I’ve been happily married for 25 years now). And yes, I had to find a wedding photographer to photograph my wedding. Probably like you it was important to have the “right” photographer to share my day, one who could create something truly special to remember our day by, and someone with a high standard of professionalism & helpful service that I could rely on for a hassle free day. I also wanted someone who could make having photos fun and who could deal with my awkwardness with being photographed!
Price of course is always a consideration too, so we have a simple pricing structure that features basic digital only packages for those on a budget, through to couture storybook album packages for those who want a beautiful family heirloom to remember their wedding with. If you are pressed for time you can simply register with us for an online quote and book your photography online – simple & hassle free!
Or if you prefer you might like to come in for a face to face consultation first so we can discuss your wedding plans? This would be a great opportunity to get to know each other to see if we’re well suited and to give you lots of helpful advice that will be invaluable in your planning.
So who am I? I’m a very experienced wedding photographer (I’ve been to over 500 weddings now!) who runs one of Australia’s most acclaimed boutique studios but I’m also a hopeless romantic, unashamedly so. I still buy my wife roses and cry in all the rom-coms we see together! I would love to hear the story of your romance too… you see my wish is for every couple to be as delightfully happy as we have been and that they can fall in love with their wedding photos in the same way they have fallen in love with each other.
So call me now on 0402 270 490 to have all your questions straight away, or fill in the enquiry form on our website and I’ll send you an online quote.
Ben Kopilow AIPP M.Photog, LWIPM
P.S. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram:
5 quick facts about Fusion Photography:
1. Tailored Experience – Budget digital packages through to couture storybook album packages.
2. Peace of Mind – Over 10 years experience and over 500 weddings shot for delighted couples all over the world. Fully insured with comprehensive risk management procedures in place.
3. Accredited – Qualified member of the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers) with Masters Honours and past-president of ACT division.
4. Exceptional Quality – Winner of numerous local & international awards for consistently producing stunning modern wedding images. See
website for further details.
5. Canberra’s Most Recommended Studio – established as a leader in the industry & recommended by all the best wedding vendors, bridal boutiques & venues such as the Hyatt Hotel, Boat House by the Lake, Gold Creek Chapel, Nat. Portrait Gallery, Bannisters, Lake Crackenback Resort, Jaspers at Berry and many others…..